Current Version: 0.5.1
I will try to keep this updated with changes I make in each version.
0.5.1 - (2015-09-12)
- Added instrumentation to the app to monitor API calls
- Removed time-series endpoints
- Added exception tracking service
- Improved database
0.5.0 - (2013-03-30)
- Added statistics and graphs for plugins (check it out)
- Improved plugin search form
0.4.1 - (2013-03-19)
- Bug fix: You can now delete a translation for any plugins you own. (thanks to Dr. McKay)
- Adding in-game preview display to translations. You can now see the colorized version of your translation.
- Library security updates.
0.4.0 - (2013-01-24)
- Added AlliedModders authentication source (thanks to asherkin)
0.3.0 - (2013-01-17)
- Improved parser support for various file encodings
- Added multi-file uploader support. You can now select a directory of files and each will be added individually.
- Redesigned plugin list page
- Added basic search capabilities... more coming soon!
- Added "Attempted %" to plugins. This is the percentage of completed languages compared with attempted languages (100% means that all languages with at least one translation have been fully completed)
0.2.0 - (2013-01-14)
- Converted from Rails 4 to Rails 3.2.x (this should make it more stable)
- Switched from cookie session store to redis session store. (Should increase security)
0.1.5 - (2013-01-11)
- Fixed the random translation page. It was incorrectly preventing translations (thanks marcusm)
- Fixed a bug in random translations that would redirect you to another plugin.
- Added a recent translations page to show new translations
0.1.4 - (2013-01-10)
- Added a leader board to track usage.
- Added more formats to the format parser
0.1.3 - (2013-01-09)
- Added detailed format information support
- Properly tagged files will have format descriptions shown on the site
- Format placeholder enforcement. (If a phrase has a format, then all translations must adhere to that format)
0.1.2 - (2013-01-09)
- Bug Fix for phrase parsing (Thanks Peace-Maker!)
- Added some i18n changes to the site
- Added ability to add translations for a specific plugin (Thanks shavit!)
- Added an internal flag to denote if a translation was imported from a file or added via the web
- Added translation counts to user profile